From: George Zimmerman
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2019 8:11 PM
To: 'STDS-802-3-10SPE' <stds-802-3-10spe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Liaison letters to review

802.3cg members.  Attached are the two draft liaison letters we expect to be moving at the working group meeting on Wednesday.  The liaison to ISO/IEC is slightly updated from that on the website to fit 802.3 formatting.  At this time I am unable to upload the revised version to the website due to an IEEE grouper system error.

Please provide any comments or suggested revisions to the reflector by end of day (Eastern time) tomorrow.
Thank you for your hard work today responding to comments and the confidence to ask for conditional approval to proceed to Revcom.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal Consultant
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
1-310-920-3860
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>