[802.3_NGAUTO] NGAUTO Ad hoc tomorrow!

We have at least one contribution for tomorrow’s ad hoc.  If you have a contribution, please send me an email ASAP so we can add you to the agenda.  Information on the ad hoc is below.

-george

From: Natalie A. Wienckowski
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 5:52 PM
To: nwienckowski@xxxxxxx
Subject: IEEE802.3ch NGAuto
When: Occurs on Wednesday every other week from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM effective 5/31/2017 until 6/30/2017. Eastern Standard Time
Where: WebEx

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 962 433 189
Meeting password: cFtXkrQc

Join by phone
Call-in toll-free number: 1-8662263606 (US)
Call-in number: 1-6784667834 (US)
Show global numbers
Conference Code: 104 730 5

Can't join the meeting?

If you are a host, go here to view host information.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx