[802.3_NGAUTO] Ad Hoc tomorrow (18 October), Website updated

Thank you to all our contributors for tomorrow for getting me your presentations – they have all been uploaded.

We WILL be having the NGAUTO ad hoc call tomorrow.  look forward to seeing you there.  Please see the reflector for details, or webex info copied below:

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

----

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 962 209 667
Meeting password: VkRFVKVQ

Join by phone
Call-in toll-free number: 1-8662263606 (US)
Call-in number: 1-6784667834 (US)
Show global numbers
Conference Code: 145 338 7

Can't join the meeting?

If you are a host, go here to view host information.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.