[802.3_NGAUTO] New link segment data up to 7.5 GHz

Dear working group members,

just for your information: there is measures channel data in the private area up to 7.5 GHz available based on H-MTD connectors.

The zip file contains s4p files of 10 m channels with 2 inlines and 15 m channels with 4 inlines, measured with two different cable types. Not that the STP cable is currently specified up to 4.5 GHz only, the SPP cable ranges up to 7.5 Ghz. Sometimes there is more than one file, named DUT1, DUT2 and so on. The connectors are rated up to 7.5 GHz, but are still pre-series samples. The info file gives you the differential port assignment.

I would be interested in any feedback on the data. If you have any questions please feeld free to contact me.

Kind regards

Thomas Müller

[Rosenberger]