Re: [802.3_NGAUTO] Geneva Schedule Updated

Colleagues,

We will start at 9 am in ITU room C1 on Thursday, January 24.

Since we have a small number of contributions, I would like to spend some time Thursday afternoon discussing cabeling objectives.

I'd like to spend time on Friday discussing the time frame of when PHYs  are needed and what does that mean for the 802.3ch timing, including creating some action items.

Please think about these topics in anticipation for these discussions.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski