[802.3_NGAUTO] adhoc website update - PLEASE check

The ad hoc website has been updated with the unconfirmed minutes and the updated timeline presentation from Natalie resulting from today’s discussion.

Please take the time to review the minutes – I am fairly sure I am missing at least a few attendees from today – please check that your name is there if  you attended, and that your affiliation is correct.  Also look to the minutes for some discussion of things needed for the next ad hoc and March meeting.

For immediate discussion, we had good discussion today about getting moving for March.

Specifically, these items really require reflector work prior to the meeting.

-          People interested in working on cable modeling to pursue work in a small group for presentation to the ad hoc or Task Force.

-          PHY vendors desiring additional EMC test data please send requests of what data is desired ASAP (to the reflector) as this data takes a while to put together.

Questions on topologies to the reflector would be useful too.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx