[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3 Draft0.2.1 available

Dear IEEE802.3ch members,

Draft 0.2.1 of our spec is available in the private area:  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ch/private/8023ch_D0p2p1.pdf.  This includes the IL and RL limit lines and definitions as approved in January as well as some introductory text.

Please look over the document and see all the open sections.  Please feel free to propose text for these sections in March so I don't forget how to use FrameMaker again.  😉

If you see any errors in the incorporation of the approved baselines, please let me know.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski