[802.3_NGAUTO] No contributions received for NGAUTO (802.3 ch) ad hoc tomorrow

Sorry for the late notice, but I have received no contribution requests for tomorrow’s ad hoc.  I will be there at the appointed time, but unless I receive a request and contribution in the next few hours, it will be to simply say we aren’t having a meeting.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860