[802.3_NGAUTO] May 2018 Presentations Updated and Friday work

Colleagues,

All presentations have been uploaded to the May website. Thanks to everyone for a productive day. We'll be starting Friday at 8:00AM as shown on the schedule.

Please send any straw polls, motions, or consensus presentations you wish to make tomorrow to myself, Natalie Wienckowski and Jon Lewis. We have a hard stop at 3PM, but I expect we can finish before noon.

See you tomorrow!

Regards,

Steve

--
Chair, IEEE P802.3ch Multi-Gigabit Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group