Re: [802.3_NGAUTO] Natalie's wake/sleep presentation

FYI – this email was supposed to go to both the CG reflector…  apologies

From: George Zimmerman
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 10:00 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO (STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Natalie's wake/sleep presentation

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/public/sep17/Wienckowski_3ch_01a_0917.pdf

After much looking, I finally found Natalie’s presentation on the wake/sleep (in addition to Stefan Buntz’s that I mentioned).  It can be accessed at the link above.

Steve – the reason this was so hard to find was that the web page for the September 2017 meeting doesn’t have an author attributed to this….

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx