Re: [802.3_NGAUTO] Link to invitation for June 27

Folks-

Sorry about the confusion, my apologies.
It was as a result of what I intended to be my private management of my own calendar and no one else's.
I didn't realize that a copy operation on my own calendar would be communicated to the rest of mailing list.
Darn modern inconveniences!

Geoff