[802.3_NGAUTO] OAM AdHoc on July 26

NGAUTO participants,

During the July meeting, an OAM was approved for 802.3ch.  In addition, a presentation was given on some potential usage of the OAM.  It was decided that additional discussion on what data to provide was required.  In order to start this process, there will be a meeting on Thursday, July 26 at 4 pm EDT to discuss this.  If you are interested in participating, please let me know and I will forward the meeting notice.

Here is the link to the July presentation:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/public/jul18/wienckowski_3ch_02_0718.pdf

Natalie Wienckowski