[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch Call for Presentations and Work Plan for September 2018 Interim

Colleagues,

P802.3ch will meet on Monday and Tuesday, September 10 and 11, 2018 at the
Historic Davenport Hotel in Spokane, WA, USA. If you have not registered or
made a hotel reservations, please go to
http://ieee802.org/3/interims/sept18/index.html and do so.

We will be resolving comments on Draft 0.5 and adopting more draft material.
If you have not yet provided comments, the deadline is Sunday, September 2,
2018 at midnight AOE (Anywhere on Earth). Please me prompt to give our Chief
Editor time to import the comments and create proposed responses. If your
comments include replacement text or presentations in support of your
comment(s), please submit those along with your comments.

We have an ad hoc on Wednesday, September 5. This would be an excellent
venue for previewing and consensus-building on proposals. Our reflector is
also feeling neglected---let's use it!

Presentations should speak to the open areas in the draft. Please review the
minutes of the July meeting for action items.

Please send me requests for presentation time by Thursday, August 23, with
the following information:

Name of presenter
Title of presentation
Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and
answers)
Brief description of topic

The PDF of the presentation is due on Tuesday, September 4. This is later
than usual to allow people more time due to the summer holidays.

I look forward to seeing you all in Spokane!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR