[802.3_NGAUTO] Pagination issue in P802.3ch D0p5

Colleagues,

I just noticed that there is an issue with the page numbers in P802.3ch D0p5.  In Clause 78, the page number jumps back to 21 instead of going to 37.  If you are reviewing the document in an electronic format, please use the file page number.  If you are looking at a printed copy to create your comments, please indicate this in the email when you send your comments and I'll update the page numbers to match the file page number.

Thanks,

Natalie