[802.3_NGAUTO] 802.3ch AdHoc call meeting invitation between 2018 September and November meetings

802.3ch participants,

A recurring meeting notice for 802.3ch AdHoc meetings is available on the private section of our website:  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ch/private/Webex_Meeting.ics

Meetings are scheduled for September 19, October 3, October 17 and October 31.

Please plan to start discussing our remaining issues ASAP and don't wait for the last AdHoc before our Plenary meeting.  Many of the existing open issues are illustrated on slides 13-22 of the September Editor's report:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/public/sep18/wienckowski_3ch_03a_0918.pdf.

Please review these issues and determine which ones you may be able to help with.  I'd like to go through this list during the September 19th call and make sure we have at least 1 volunteer for each of these topics.

Please send presentation requests to George Zimmerman by noon Pacific time on the Monday before the meeting.  If there are no presentations, then the meeting will be cancelled.

Thanks,

Natalie