From: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 10:50 AM
To: stds-802-3-ngauto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reminder: Comments on P802.3ch D0p6 due Tuesday, October 30

Dear NGAUTO participants,

Comments on our latest draft, D0p6, are due in 5 days on Tuesday, October 30.  Please take the time to review the draft, provide comments on issues found, and prepare contributions for our November meeting to fill in open areas.  Remember, we want to create D1.0 out of the November meeting and to do this we need to replace all TBD's, yellow highlighted text and empty sections.

If you need information on how to provide comments, please see slide 26 of the September Editor's report.  This includes links to the comment tools.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski
802.3ch Chief Editor
General Motors.