[802.3_NGAUTO] D0p6 comments are posted

Dear 802.3ch participants,

Thanks to everyone who took the time to review the draft!

I received 43 comments on D0p6.  The comments received are now available on our website.  They are available in pdf files sorted in different ways and in an Excel spreadsheet for you to sort however you like.  Please see the links below.

D0.6, received comments (sorted by clause/subclause)
D0.6, received comments (sorted by Comment ID)
D0.6, received comments (sorted by page/line)
D0.6 received comments (Excel spreadsheet)

FYI - there are proposed responses for the 3 comments from Chad Jones.  I did these when he sent his comments at the beginning of the review cycle. These responses have already been reviewed with him.

Natalie Wienckowski
P802.3 Chief Editor
General Motors