[802.3_NGAUTO] IEEE P802.3ch November Plenary

Colleagues,

As stated on the ad hoc call, please make sure I have your presentation PDFs by Wednesday, November 7. Earlier would be appreciated as I travel on Thursday and would like to get everything posted Wednesday.

We meet Tuesday and Wednesday, and will 100% overlap with P802.3cg, so you'll need to mange your time if you're attending both. That's life at a plenary, unfortunately.

The projectors/video systems at the Bangkok Marriott Grand Marquis support HDMI or VGA at 4:3 or 16:9. I would suggest that HDMI/16:9 is the best bet for maximum image quality.

Electrical Plugs in Thailand:

https://www.iec.ch/worldplugs/list_bylocation.htm

And yes, the plug situation in Thailand is somewhat unique.

Safe travels, and we'll see you in Bangkok!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR