[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch Tuesday and Wenesday Schedule

Colleagues,

We will start promptly at 8AM Tuesday in Great Hall-Mtg#3 - 7th Floor, and
have a hard stop at 6PM as we have a CFI at 6:30PM Tuesday and social Wednesday.

The South Tower elevators, in spite of having a "7" button,  don't go to the 7th. floor.
You will need to take the North Tower elevators (which you can do from the
2nd. Floor) to get to the 7th floor.

Your breakfast at the restaurant on the lobby level is included with your
room rate. You may use your badge to be placed at the head of the line.

Our agenda is full, with 25 presentations and comment resolution for D0.6.
We will need to stay focused and move things along. We have made terrific
progress in the last three meeting cycles, and I fully expect us to do as
well this time.

The agenda with presetation order has been uploaded along with updates received prior to 6 PM local time. The next upload will be Tuesday evening.

I look forward to seeing you promptly at 8AM. We will do administrivia, presentations, comment resolution and finish up with motions and straw polls.

Regards,

Steve