[802.3_NGAUTO] 802.3ch Ad Hoc call this Wednesday

Dear NGAUTO participants,

We have an Ad Hoc call this Wednesday.  The meeting notice can be found in our private area.

If you have any topics, please send your presentation requests to George Zimmerman.

This meeting is a good time to review text you are providing for the draft based on last week's motions.

I will put together a list of the material I need to complete Draft 1.0 as well as a list of the potential minor open issues that will still remain in the spec that we need to work on.

Thanks for all your hard work in getting to this point!  I'm sure we will continue to make great progress on this project.

Natalie Wienckowski
P802.3ch Chief Editor
General Motors