[802.3_NGAUTO] Comment database

Colleagues,

Updated the comment database from Natalie. I have posted the Excel spreadsheet  here: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ch/comments/Main_Table_IEEE_P802p3ch_D1p0a_20190114.xlsx

Here is some information on the database to be shared with the group.

I have included the column "ResponseStatus".  If this is a "C" the comment was marked as complete as we determined the final resolution at today's meeting.  If this is a "W" we did not complete the comment today and will address it tomorrow.

We looked at comment #234, but were not able to resolve this today.

Mike and Saied will discuss what should be included in 149.3.6 and make a joint proposal based on their proposed changes to the draft.

Everyone should review the comments for the topics on page 11 of http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/public/jan19/wienckowski_3ch_03b_0119.pdf as we did not review any of these topics today.  We also did not complete the Precoder comments as listed on page 10.

Thanks,

Natalie

Thanks to everyone for productive day. Please look over the materials in Natalie’s email for comment resolution tomorrow.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR