[802.3_NGAUTO] Updated 802.3ch To-do list available

Dear NGAUTO participants,

An updated To-Do list with the work items out of this week's meeting (Jan 2019 tasks) that are required for the March meeting is available here:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/todo/P802_3ch_Timeline_status011619.xlsm.  These are items that are required to be resolved before we can go to Working Group ballot.

Please look at this list to see where  you can contribute.  If you are interested in volunteering for a topic, please send me an email and I'll add you to the list.  Alternatively, you can put together a presentation for our upcoming AdHoc on January 30th.  You can also do both.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski