[802.3_NGAUTO] Updated P802.3ch to-do list available

Dear NGAUTO participants,

As I have been working on draft 1.1 I have found some additional items that need to be completed before 2.0.  Some of these are larger items and some are just reviewing the text that is there to determine if a note can be removed or the text needs to be changed.

Please look at the list (http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/todo/index.html) and see where you can help.  Please contact George Zimmerman if you are able to present on any of these items at our AdHoc call on Wednesday, January 30th.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski