[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch comment deadline is Saturday - send your comments now!

Dear NGAUTO participants,

Comments on P802.3ch D1.1 are due on Saturday, February 23, 2019 AOE.  Please take the time to review this draft and submit your comments.  Our timeline has us going to Working Group ballot out of the May meeting. In order to do so, we need to have a complete draft.  This requires everyone working together to clean up the draft and fill in the TBDs.

To ensure your filename is unique, please include your name in the filename of your comment file.  Please follow the commenting suggestions in the January Closing Editor's Report.

There are still some open topics on our "to do" list.  Please consider volunteering for one or more items.

Thanks in advance for your help in completing our spec on time and with quality!

Natalie Wienckowski
P802.3ch Chief Editor