[802.3_NGAUTO] Update on P802.3ch D1.2 comments

Dear NGAUTO participants,

Proposed responses are available for the 88 comments received on P802.3ch D1.2.  These are available in the comments tab of our website,   http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ch/comments/index.html, in the normal sort options include an Excel file that you can sort as desired.

Please note, 15 comments have been placed in the "EZ" bucket.  These comments will be approved as a group during our meeting, without discussion on them.  If you wish to discuss one of these comments, please send an email to the reflect and request that comment #xx be pulled from the "EZ" bucket.  The reason for pulling this is appreciated, but is not required.

Please review the proposed responses and associated presentations prior to the OOC Interim next week and be prepared to discuss what the final solution should be for each comment.

The Editor's Opening Report, which includes the proposed order of comment review, is available here.

See you next Tuesday in Warren, MI.

Natalie Wienckowski, General Motors
P802.3ch Chief Editor