[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch D1.2 comment approved responses loaded

Dear NGAUTO Participants,

During out ooc Interim meeting we reviewed the 88 comments received on P802.3ch and generated final responses for all comments.  The files with these resolutions are available on our website:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ch/comments/index.html

Thanks to everyone who provided comments and to those who attended the meeting this week. We have covered all the items on our to do list, which was our main goal for this meeting.

Great job everyone!

Natalie Wienckowski, General Motors

P802.3 Chief Editor