[802.3_NGAUTO] IEEE P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force May Interim

Colleagues,

P802.3ch will meet starting at 9AM Monday in the Bryce room (lobby level).
Please make sure you have picked up your badge prior to our meeting. The May
website has been updated with the agenda and presentations. As mentioned in
my earlier email, our goal this meeting is to prepare for WG ballot. I
expect our agenda will be completed by mid-day Monday. Monday afternoon is
available for discussion of any topics that require consensus building prior
to D2.0 comment resolution in July.

The IEEE P802.3ch TX_to_RX Channel Adhoc has requested time Tuesday starting
at 9AM.

We will request that the IEEE 802.3 WG progress our draft to Working Group
ballot Thursday evening at the WG meeting.

See you soon!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Acting Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR