[802.3_NGAUTO] IEEE P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY D2.0 comment on Master Jitter Test Mode

Dear Colleagues,

The Master jitter test mode final details did not get into D2.0, as we needed to add new registers for these new test modes (which did not happen in time). We have provided these details in form of a comment on D2.0 (as attached).

Please let me know if you may have any feedback.

Thanks

Ramin