[802.3_NGAUTO] IEEE 802.3ch EZ bucket and late comments uploaded

Colleagues,

The EZ bucket (179 comments) proposed responses and late (6) comment files
have been posted to http://ieee802.org/3/ch/comments/index.html

There are a total of 290 comments, 111 that we will need to review in
addition to any pulled from the EZ bucket. The Task Force will vote on
whether to consider the late comments in Vienna.

All  proposed responses will be available no later than Wednesday, July
10th.

The deadline for requesting comments be removed from the EZ bucket is 3 pm
EDT on Friday, July 12th. Pleas honor this deadline as the Editor has final
reports to produce and will be traveling.

Safe travels, and I look forward to seeing you in Vienna!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR