[802.3_NGAUTO] August 21 P802.3ch ad hoc call cancelled

Colleagues,

As we received no contributions, the ad hoc is cancelled. I'm sending this
on behalf of George Zimmerman, our ad hoc chair, whose last message to the
reflector took 5:33 to be delivered, or, as George pointed out, about the
same amount of time as light takes to travel from the Sun to Pluto.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR