[802.3_NGAUTO] Change to proposed recirculation schedule for P802.3ch

Colleagues,

New information became available after the close of our meeting on
Wednesday, and we have modified the plan presented in the Editor's Closing
report. The intention is to advance the draft to RevCom as quickly as
possible, based on new information on the RevCom call schedule.

Open D3.1 recirculation: no later than Friday, 31 January
Close D3.1 recirculation: Saturday, 15 February
Rogue comments due: Wednesday, 12 February
Contingent interim teleconference: Wednesday, 26 February, 07h00-09h00
Pacific time
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/chtelecon_1_0220.html The
contingent interim teleconference may be canceled if no comments are
received, or more comments are received than can be processed in the 2-hour
meeting.

Open D3.2 recirculation: Friday, 28 February
Close D3.2 recirculation: Saturday, March 14
Request conditional approval to progress to RevCom: Monday, 16 March at the
IEEE 802.3 opening plenary
Comment resolution to D3.2: Monday, 16 March - Tuesday, 17 March (if
required)

If further recirculations are required, they will occur according to the
plan for conditional approval developed at the March plenary.

There is still uncertainly due to the changeover of the MyProject system.
We'll update you when we have new information.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR