[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch D3.1 is available

Dear NGAUTO participants,

P802.3ch D3.1 is now available in our private area.  There are three documents available:
  1. D3.1 Draft - This is the "clean" document.  All comments should be based on this version.
  2. D3.1 Draft Compare - This is the document that shows all changes made from D3.0.
  3. D3.1 Draft Substantive - This document shows only the substantive changes made from D3.0.
You are welcome to start reviewing these documents now; however, we don't yet know if there will be any changes to the comment templates due to the IEEE-SA tools change over.  We expect the ballot to open sometime on January 31.  When it opens, you will receive instructions on how to comment if you are part of the ballot group.  If you aren't part of the ballot group, you'll receive an email from our Chair, Steve Carlson, with instructions on how to provide comments.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski
P802.3ch Chief Editor