[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch D3.1 proposed responses available - EZ bucket deadline

Dear NGAUTO participants,

Proposed responses are available for the 12 received comments, 8 on time and 4 late.  These are available in a pdf file and in an Excel file.  Please review these prior to our Interim teleconference call scheduled for February 26.

There is also an EZ bucket.  It is expected that these responses will be accepted as a single motion at the start of comment resolution.  If you would like to pull any of these comments from the EZ bucket, please send an email to the reflector and to me indicating the comment number you would like pulled no later than 12:00 noon ET (9:00 am PT) on February 25 so that we can be properly prepared for the call on the 26th.  It is not necessary to provide a reason for pulling the comment; however, it is helpful if you provide this so the group knows your issue and can consider this prior to the meeting.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski

P802.3ch Chief Editor