From: owner-stds-802-3-cm@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-cm@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Thomas
Dineen
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 1:36 PM
To: STDS-802-3-CM@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [8023-CMSG] To Pause or not to Pause, That is the Question

All:

    Ben's statements below bring up some interesting points
many of which I agree with! However to me there is a bit
of a snicker here in that I have grave doubts that a 802.3
Task Force and the 802.3 Working Group would ever seriously
consider anything that was not a frame based pause type protocol,
thus rendering the entire effort a waist of time. This is why I voted
against the study group.

Thomas Dineen