[8023-CMSG] May Interim Notice/Reminder

Hi,

I'm sorry for this late notice. The reflector wasn't active
when the original note was sent out and I was reminded just
a few minutes ago that not everyone was aware we had meeting
time scheduled in Long Beach. It appears as though we are
past the deadline for hotel registration. I'm checking on
that with FaceToFace Events and hope to get more information
to you soon. I've called the hotel and there appears to still
be rooms available. The event registration deadline is May 14.

Please find below the links to the IEEE 802.3 Interim Meeting
information in Long Beach, CA. next month.

Located on the 802.3 web-site Home Page at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

The URL for the meeting notice itself is:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/long_beach_04.html

Thanks,
Ben

--