Re: [8023-CMSG] Jonathan Thatcher's CFI material from the March meeting

Title:

Arthur,

I spoke with David Law about this issue and got the following response:

David Law wrote:
Hi Ben,

It has long been the policy of 802.3 to remove the contents of failed CFI's from
the web site - the contents of the IEEE 802.3 minutes for that particular
meeting are considered sufficient record of what happened. That is why the link
has been removed from the 802.3 home page and I was about to change the
permissions on the CFI area although I will hold off from that for the time
being due to this discussion.

If you want to move this link to the CM web site, you'll need to bring
this up at the May interim meeting in the form of a motion.

Regards,
Ben

Arthur Marris wrote:
Message
Please could some-one post a link to the March CFI for Data-Centre Ethernet. I searched the 802.3 website but couldn't find it.

It might make sense for this to be on the Congestion Management Study Group's web-page.

Thanks,
   Arthur.

--
Benjamin Brown