[8023-CMSG] Presentations for the May Interim

All,

Our first study group meeting is scheduled for all day on May 24th
and the morning of May 25th. If you plan to make a presentation
during this meeting, please send me the following information before
May 19th so I can put the agenda together.

* Title of presentation
* Person presenting
* Length of presentation, including Q&A

I would also like to have the actual presentations to me by the end
of the day on the 21st so that I can get them on the web before I
leave for Long Beach.

Please remember that, as a study group, our job is to put together the
PAR, 5 Criteria and objectives. Please attempt to tune all presentations
to these topics.

Thanks,
Ben

--