Re: [8023-CMSG] CM CFI materials

Ben,

Might I suggest that those people who submitted presentations for the
CFI could also submit items for inclusion in the first CMSG agenda (of
course the chair can decide what to do with them :-). The advantage will
be that the presenters cold choose to alter their materials to suit the
CMSG instead of the CFI.

Hugh.