[8023-CMSG] IEEE 802.3 May Interim Meeting - EARLY REGISTRATION CUT OFF

All,

The IEEE 802.3 Interim Session early registration cut off is 6 pm PT on Friday,
May 14, 2004. The early web registration fee per attendee is $200US prior to the
cut off. Onsite and late registration fee is $250US per attendee. Registration
fees cover meeting room rental, audio visual equipment, power hook-ups for
laptop computers, continental breakfast & coffee breaks plus other related
meeting services.

Please register now at http://register.facetoface-events.com/ieee8023 if you
have not already done so.

This IEEE 802.3 Interim session is from Monday, May 24 to Thursday, May 27, 2004
at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach, Long Beach CA, USA and is hosted by TIA/CAT 6
Consortium. This session includes the following meetings:

IEEE 802.3 Backplane Ethernet Study Group Interim Meeting
IEEE 802.3 10Gb/s on FDDI Grade MMF Study Group Interim Meeting
IEEE 802.3 Congestion Management Study Group Interim Meeting
IEEE P802.3an 10GBASE-T Task Force Interim Meeting
IEEE P802.3REVam Maintenance #8 Task Force Interim Meeting

Further information can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

Hotel information and room registration can be found at
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/long_beach_04.html#Hotel

Please contact Face To Face Events, Inc. (IEEE 802 Conference Managers) at
802info@ieee.org for further meeting details and assistance.

Best regards,
  David Law

(My apologies to those of you who receive multiple copies of this message)

|=========================================|
| David Law                               |
| Vice-Chair IEEE 802.3                   |
| 3Com                                    |
| Princes Exchange                        |
| 1 Earl Grey Street                      |
| Edinburgh                               |
| EH3 9BN                                 |
| Scotland                                |
| Phone: +44 131 659 8218                 |
| Fax:   +44 131 659 8001                 |
| E-Mail: David_Law@3com.com              |