Re: [8023-CMSG] Presentations uploaded

All,

I've updated this page to include the agenda presentation along with an
updated "all_files.zip". The agenda presentation includes:

* schedule of presenters
* list of proposed objectives pulled from the reflector discussions
* proposed wording for the 5 Criteria
* proposed wording for the Title, Scope and Purpose for PAR

These will be discussed Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning
after the actual presentations. Please review these items thoroughly
so that we can have a productive discussion.

Thanks,
Ben