[8023-CMSG] [Fwd: [802.3] Upcoming 802.3 meetings.]

Informational note regarding upcoming meetings... My apologies to those
who are going to see this multiple times.

--
Benjamin Brown
178 Bear Hill Road

Title: Upcoming 802.3 meetings.

Colleagues:

Please find attached a message regarding progress in resolving logistical issues for our November plenary session.  If you do not get the attachment, you can find it at: www.ieee802.org/meeting/.  We hope to be able to distribute the meeting announce for our September interim meetings later this week.  Your patience is noted and appreciated.

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
bob.grow@ieee.org

<<802-1104-MEMO-1b _2_.pdf>>