[8023-CMSG] Presentations for September meeting

All,

Our September meeting is just around the corner. I know this
reflector hasn't been very busy lately but perhaps that just
means we're all saving our energy for the actual meeting.

For those of you wishing to make presentations, please let
me know the title and approximate duration, including questions,
by Wednesday, September 22 (that's just 2 weeks away).
Please make sure I have the final presentations by Friday,
September 24, or it may not get posted to the web site
before the meeting.

Please see the web site for presentation guidelines:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cm_study/presentproc.html

Please also see the web site for the list of approved
objectives. Let's plan on our presentations being in support
of these objectives, or have a really good reason why any
of them should not be supported. Also, consider any possible
additions to this list.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cm_study/public/july04/objectives_0704.pdf

I have already taken a stab at a new set of responses to the 5
criteria. I hope to make them public in the near future. It is
mandatory that these get approved at this meeting, either the
way I'll propose them or after any necessary modifications, so
that they can be pre-circulated before the November Plenary.

I'll also take a stab at the PAR, which also must be approved
in order to be pre-circulated.

We have 2 meeting days scheduled, Monday and Tuesday,
September 27-28. Let's plan to use them to their fullest extent.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Benjamin Brown