[8023-CMSG] Critters

All,

I've finished a first cut of the critters. My thanks go out to the
few people that took the time to review and comment on them
before they actually saw the light of day (Brad, Shimon, Jonathan).
They are attached.

As I mentioned in an earlier email, we need to get responses to
the 5 criteria agreed to at next week's meeting in order to pre-
circulate them in time for the November Plenary if we intend to
request project approval at that time.

Please spend some time reviewing these critters and comment
on the reflector or bring in some particular wording changes to
the meeting. Please provide new/additional/changed text in
places you think need it. I'm a pretty fair scribe but I'm not
the best at coming up with good words on the fly. Wordsmithing
at the last minute rarely makes the document better. Please
think about changes and plan to provide actual wording.

I'll also be making a stab at the PAR today or tomorrow (Title,
Scope, and Purpose). I'll try to get these out to the reflector
by Wednesday.

Thanks,
Ben

--