From: owner-stds-802-3-cm@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-cm@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Benjamin
Brown
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 7:36 AM
To: STDS-802-3-CM@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [8023-CMSG] PAR proposal

Brad, Gadi, Matt, Asif,

Thanks for your review. I've captured Brad's suggested changes
in the first 4 slides of the new attached proposal. I then added a
5th slide which is a markup of the 4th with my changes in response
to some of Matt's comments. If everyone could take another look
at this and let me know what they think of the new document, the
proposed changes or anything else they can think of, I'd very much
appreciate it.

Regards,
Ben