Re: [8023-CMSG] PAR proposal

Gadi,

I am not at all convinced that congestion management should be or even can
be accomplished "within the 802.3 standard only." This kind of limitation
has the potential to also limit the usefulness of the solution. At this
point, I have not seen a presentation on how this might be done that is
compelling.

jonathan