From: owner-stds-802-3-cm@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-cm@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Benjamin
Brown
Sent: Monday, 20 September, 2004 11:44 AM
To: STDS-802-3-CM@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-CMSG] Presentation reminder

All,

We'll be meeting in Ottawa next week at this time - Monday and
Tuesday of next week. For those of you planning to make a
presentation at that meeting, please get me the title and expected
time of the presentation by the end of the day Wednesday,
Sept. 22, and a copy of the presentation by the end of the
day Friday, Sept 24. If I get it later than that, it probably won't
be on the web site in time for the meeting.

See you all next week!

Thanks,
Ben

--