[8023-CMSG] Hotels for the November Plenary

All,

There are numerous hotels in San Antonio, some which will cost less
than those hotels where our meetings will be. Unless all the meeting
hotels are full, the IEEE requests that you don't use any other hotels.

The reason for this has to do with meeting the contractual obligations
of holding this kind of a meeting. These cost money, as I'm sure you
are all aware, and the hotel offsets the price of the meeting rooms,
food and beverages at snack time by expecting that their hotel rooms
will be full. If we all chose to stay in the local Howard Johnson's, the
IEEE would be forced to charge more for our meeting fees and it
would be even more difficult to find good working locations. Please
consider what it means to the greater good than just your own pocket
when booking your stay for these meetings.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Benjamin Brown