[8023-CMSG] Tutorial preparation conference call

All,

I would like to hold a conference call next week.

Subject: Tutorial Planning
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Start Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
End Time: 03:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Dial-in Number: 1-702-851-3330 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
Participant Access Code: 802327 (802.3ar)

This is not a toll-free number so you will get charged your
regular long distance rate.

Please let me know if you plan to attend or if you really want
to attend but this time just doesn't work for you and what times
would be better (privately - there's no need to broadcast this
to the reflector). I know I won't be able to accommodate everyone
but I'll certainly try.

In general, the tutorial will serve as a way to educate 802.3 and
everyone else who is interested in what we've been doing for the
last 8 months since the study group was created. We'll need to
show them our objectives, our response to the 5 Criteria and our
PAR. We'll want to bring them up to speed with what we've done
with 802.1 and what 802.1 thinks about it. We'll want to show
them that we have some simulation results to back up the things
we're promoting.

I'll try to solidify some thoughts in this area between now and
the call. If others have ideas, please feel free to share them with
all of us on the reflector.

Thanks,
Ben

--