[8023-CMSG] Tutorial planning conference call

All,

The next conference call for planning the tutorial is scheduled for
1 week from today (yesterday? I can't reach my server tonight
so this mail may go out later than intended). The details follow:

Scheduled Conference Date:    Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Scheduled Start Time:    2:00 p.m. Eastern Std Time
Scheduled End Time:    3:25 p.m. Eastern Std Time
Dial-in Number:    1-702-851-3330 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
Participant Access Code:    802327

This is not a toll-free number - you'll be charged your regular
long distance rate for your minutes during your attendance.

Those who volunteered to present, please make sure your
early drafts are available for the participants during the phone
call. I'll try to put together an agenda presentation with the
blank spots to be filled in over the next 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Benjamin Brown