Re: [8023-CMSG] Nov 4 IEEE P1796 Resilient backplane ring (RBR) meeting

This is the first meeting of the IEEE P1796 Working Group.
Due to its commonality with other activities, this message
has been sent to related groups. To reduce unwanted emails,
further announcements will be limited the RBR reflector.

For background, or to sign up for the reflector, see:
  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/msc/MSC_RBR/info.html

A short reminder of the upcoming meeting, with the
teleconferencing details.

November 4, 2004
2:00 pm - 7:00 pm, Pacific time
Conference room 103